Don graduated from the University of California, Irvine with his Bachelor of Arts degree, and continued his education at Chapman University School of Law. Mr. Ho is currently licensed to practice in the State of California and has been an active member of several national and local bar associations.
During his time at Chapman University School of Law, Don was active in numerous clubs, including the Asian Pacific American Law Students Association (APALSA), the Vietnamese-American Law Students Association (VALSA), and the legal fraternity, Phi Alpha Delta. Beginning in the first year of law school, Don served on the board of both APALSA and VALSA in numerous capacities, including Treasurer, Vice-President, and President of both clubs.
Throughout his law school career, Don challenged himself with varying experiences such as working as a Clerk for the Alona Cortese Elder Law Clinic at Chapman University, attending the prestigious Downing College in Cambridge, England for a semester, and working for several different attorneys to further his legal experience and knowledge.
Mr. Ho has spoken on several panels, covering a range of topics from estate planning preparation, passing the California Bar Exam, opening a solo law firm, and mentoring young attorneys. He is a licensed California Real Estate Broker and was also recently published in Orange County Lawyer Magazine.
- Juris Doctor, Chapman University School of Law
- Bachelor of Arts, University of California, Irvine
- State Bar of California
- U.S. District Court, Central District of California
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of California
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit
- Licensed Real Estate Broker
- Orange County Criminal Defense Bar Association
- California Attorneys for Criminal Justice
- Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles
- American Bar Association
- Orange County Asian-American Bar Association
- Orange County Bar Association
- Riverside County Bar Association
- San Bernardino County Bar Association
- Venturing Out On Your Own: Is Going Solo For You?; Orange County Lawyer Magazine, September 2010
Warning: fopen(/home/donholaw/public_html/wp-content/themes/lawyer/ait-cache/_wplatte/_Templates.comments.php-e00117780a4f4abbf6da016f9e113c9a.php): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/donholaw/public_html/wp-content/themes/lawyer/AIT/Framework/Libs/Nette/nette.min.inc on line 8439