of force, fraud, or physical or mental incapacity;
one of the spouses was legally too young to marry or enter a domestic partnership; or
one of the spouses was already married or in a domestic partnership.
Legal updates brought to you by Orange County attorneys at Don Ho, LLP.
- Kris Humphries To Speak Out About Kim Kardashian Divorce On Friday [GMA] (inquisitr.com)
- Kris Humphries Files For Annulment (huffingtonpost.com)
On Monday, it was reported that reality TV star Kim Kardashian filed for divorce in a California court from her NBA-playing husband Kris Humphries of only seventy-two days.
It was estimated that over 4 million fans watched the couple marry in a ceremony that is estimated to have cost approximately $10 million. Kardashian issued a statement explaining that she reached the decision to end the marriage after careful thought and consideration. Humphries also spoke to reporters, saying that he was devastated to learn of the development and planned to try and save the marriage.
- Celebrity Divorce Lawyer Says Kim And Kris’ Wedding Vendors Could Sue (huffingtonpost.com)
- Kim Kardashian BLOCKS Spousal Support For Kris Humphries (huffingtonpost.com)
- Kim Kardashian files for divorce (cbsnews.com)